3 Year Surgiversary

SPatel4
on 1/30/11 10:06 am, edited 1/30/11 10:06 am - Levittown, PA
Donna,
Thank you. I am going to try to come on saturday. I need to go to every meeting because I need TONS of support I know I can't do this by myself BUT I can do it by posting here. It's okay to be a lurker sometimes I learn more by just reading than posting....

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

bvohl
on 1/29/11 7:58 pm
Shilpa,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a true inspiration to me! Although you have had many obstacles thrown at you, you continue to keep your eyes on the prize! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Love and hugs,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

SPatel4
on 1/30/11 10:13 am - Levittown, PA
Beth,
Thank you. Sorry to hear about your accident. I have been AWOL since Saturday. I just logged on and saw your post. Weekends are crazy busy.

Thank you for the kind words they mean more to me than you know.

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

dit657
on 1/29/11 9:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Shilpa! I am so happy for you on your surgiversary and want you to know what an inspiration you have been to me on my journey. Life is never easy as we well know and you have had many things happen in your life that could have derailed your weight loss these past three years but you have shown all of us how strong you are and you have persevered thru it all.

Congratulations again!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
SPatel4
on 1/30/11 10:20 am - Levittown, PA
Kathy,
Thank you. I can't tell you how much your support has meant to me. You have cried with me and have encouraged me when I don't feel worthy. I am so glad to call you my friend. One of these days I will bump into you at Barix. Love Ya...

-Shilpa

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/30/11 12:11 am
Congratulations on your 3 year marker in successing.  You can do anything you set your mind to.  You will always have your Barix Bible, Dr. P, and all of us to give you that strength from within. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

SPatel4
on 1/30/11 10:24 am - Levittown, PA
Nan,
Thank you. Your faith in me means more to me than anything. I know in the big scheme of things 20lbs is nothing and I am going back to basics. Which means going back to the eating 6 smalls meals and not drinking right after eating. I struggle with not drinking after eating. I have started setting a timer so that I eat slower. Any other insights you can provide me with that has worked for you? I know about changing up my foods and exercise but any foods I can eat that will keep me fuller longer?

I cannot eat salads all the time. They hurt my pouch for some reason...

-Shilpa

Lisa H.
on 1/30/11 1:05 am - Whitehall, PA
Hello beautiful... Congrats on 3 years of successing.  You have faced your demons and challenges along the way with great determination.  Your successes are an inspiration to so many of us, myself included. 

Keep up the great work and make sure you are hanging out with us whether you need a kick in the ass, a hug, or just some laughs.

Love you!!!!

My tracker

hers 

SPatel4
on 1/30/11 10:26 am - Levittown, PA
Lisa,
Right back atcha. You are pretty amazing and beautiful yourself. I appreciate your honesty and the struggles you go thru. I do need to make more time to hang out with you guys. I can use a little kick in my pants AND I know I can come here for it. Thanks again...

-Shilpa

Maura M.
on 1/30/11 10:14 am - Yardley, PA
Happy Surgiversary Shilpa (my inspiration),

Thank you for always being honest and sharing, your insights have and continue to help all of us.  You are amazing - Keep up the hard work and continue to succeed.

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views